Madison Recruitment Employee Review

View all Madison Recruitment reviews

Wouldn't recommend
None (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury30 September 2019
Joined up with Madison months ago, for help to find work. Have had to contact them myself for updates. Not a single phone call or email from them, no job prospects. Don't waste your time with this recruitment agency, you might as well just start looking on your own.
Official response from Madison Recruitment
7 October 2019

Hi there, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If possible we'd like to find out more so we can pass the feedback on to the relevant manager. You can contact us by emailing feedback@madison.co.nz

Other Madison Recruitment Employee Reviews

Call Centre Operator (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland3 November 2019
Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
Excellent support and communication
Census Team Leader West Coast (Former Employee) –  Greymouth, West Coast30 July 2019
Definitely would recommend working through Madison Recruitment, their staff are all very approachable, efficient, and offer a great service from recruitment through to when my role finished.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madison Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.