Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Madison Recruitment Employee Review

poor management

31 May 2018
This recruitment company set me up with a temp job but since starting the job they had obviously hired too many people that there was not enough work load for everyone and we all end up going home early. They told me they would eventually put everyone on rotating shifts but after the starting date being set back 3 times and after 2 days of work, and 2 weeks of telling me there was no work at the moment, I had no choice but to look for another job as I can't sit around waiting for nothing. Eventually they stopped contacting me all together. They should just have the decency to tell me there was no more work for me so I wouldn't have wasted my time. Cheers
16 June 2020
Temp assignment (Former Employee) - Auckland
It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.
Pros
Cons
3 November 2019
Call Centre Operator (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
30 September 2019
None (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
Joined up with Madison months ago, for help to find work. Have had to contact them myself for updates. Not a single phone call or email from them, no job prospects. Don't waste your time with this recruitment agency, you might as well just start looking on your own.
Official response from Madison Recruitment
7 October 2019
Hi there, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If possible we'd like to find out more so we can pass the feedback on to the relevant manager. You can contact us by emailing feedback@madison.co.nz