Manukau Institute of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Manukau Institute of Technology Management reviews

New Zealand38 reviews
.MIT is a fun and academic place to work at, The management is good and study and work at MIT is fun and earn at the same time. MIT working culture is respectful to the diverse range of students. The most enjoyable time is that no one day is the same and everyone is family.
Pros
happy environment
Cons
not enough hours
Great workplace culture. very supportive management.

Manukau Institute of Technology supported all staff to up-skill as required to ensure efficiency.
typical as a worker to ensure safety work environment and to understand instructions clearly to complete the task. Time management and organize preplan to help make your job at hand run more efficiently.Work well with the co-worker to help out as a team and the hardest part of the day is not being prepared when something uninspected pops up when we have to think quickly on our feet.
The management was very supportive and learnt more about Procurement as my Project was based on Procurement. It gave me experience in both number and theory of procurement auditing. It was a good experience in internship.
Pros
Coffee and Bread for breakfast
Cons
Long Hours
definitely work based and treated like we were working here. time management is most Important and attendance.
Every day was busy and fun, I learnt how to interact with different people being confident in talking, learnt what Manukau Institute of Technology was about, I learned how to file and file on the computer and I learnt how to work as a team.

Management was wonderful they kept everyone up to date on work and what was changing, they made sure all the staff was happy and well supported.

My co-workers were lovely very supportive and helpful, when advice was given it helped if there was a problem.

The hardest part of the Job was constantly being on the phone.

Most enjoyable part of the job was to work with different people every day, work with different cultures and meet new people.
Pros
Finishing early, free brunches and goodies pack
Cons
Reasonable long hours
Hard to follow night shifts - midnight to eight

Organizing and guiding teams (myself)

Management was poor (health and safety regulations)

I did enjoy meeting new people and communicated well with others