Manukau Institute of Technology Management reviews

Very good work environment
Business Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 May 2018
Great workplace culture. very supportive management.

Manukau Institute of Technology supported all staff to up-skill as required to ensure efficiency.
work
typical as a worker to ensure safety work environment and to understand instructions clearly to complete the task. Time management and organize preplan to help make your job at hand run more efficiently.Work well with the co-worker to help out as a team and the hardest part of the day is not being prepared when something uninspected pops up when we have to think quickly on our feet.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  manukau30 June 2015
The management was very supportive and learnt more about Procurement as my Project was based on Procurement. It gave me experience in both number and theory of procurement auditing. It was a good experience in internship.
Pros
Coffee and Bread for breakfast
Cons
Long Hours
Tertiary
Tertiary (Current Employee) –  Tertiary17 November 2014
definitely work based and treated like we were working here. time management is most Important and attendance.
Fun workplace, productive
Student Ambassador and Administrator (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N7 October 2013
Every day was busy and fun, I learnt how to interact with different people being confident in talking, learnt what Manukau Institute of Technology was about, I learned how to file and file on the computer and I learnt how to work as a team.

Management was wonderful they kept everyone up to date on work and what was changing, they made sure all the staff was happy and well supported.

My co-workers were lovely very supportive and helpful, when advice was given it helped if there was a problem.

The hardest part of the Job was constantly being on the phone.

Most enjoyable part of the job was to work with different people every day, work with different cultures and meet new people.
Pros
Finishing early, free brunches and goodies pack
Cons
Reasonable long hours
Always busy!
General Hand / Operator (Former Employee) –  Eltham - TARANAKI18 September 2013
Hard to follow night shifts - midnight to eight

Organizing and guiding teams (myself)

Management was poor (health and safety regulations)

I did enjoy meeting new people and communicated well with others