Manukau Institute of Technology Employee Review

View all Manukau Institute of Technology reviews

Excellent work environment
IAM OPERATOR/ INVIGILATOR FOR IELTS EXAM (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland18 April 2016
I am enjoying my work there, overall experience is outstanding. All the co-workers are supportive.

My supervisor is very supportive. He is always there for helping all the employees. I faced hard time at job several times, one day the camera was not connecting with the system, there was a fault due to that I was not able to register the candidates. I remained calm and handled the situation. I restarted everything and connected again and after so many attempts. It was working properly. My supervisor and the examiners present on that day, really supported me.

Other Manukau Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

Real education environment
Lecturer, IT (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland29 July 2019
1. Technology is used in education, class room is example
2. Student come to know in screen class schedule
3. Online based study
4. Student-teacher friendly environment
Pros
Good environment for teacher and student
Cons
Some relax student
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland5 March 2019
Was a good place to work for. Very friendly people who are willing to lend a hand when it's needed. Not too much hard work is given. Very enjoyable place to work.