Manukau Institute of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Manukau Institute of Technology Employee Review

fun workplace

5 December 2016
A typical day at work would start of with a group debrief of what we'd have to do for the day and than we would carry on with our allocated tasks.
This line of work allowed me to build my confidence when working meeting new people. I always looked forward to working an event because I enjoyed working alongside each student leader.

I felt that the hardest part of the job was catching people's attention and ensuring they understood the message that you are trying to deliver.
Pros
great team
Cons
non-definite working hours
5 November 2018
Same role
Student Leader and Liaison (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
.MIT is a fun and academic place to work at, The management is good and study and work at MIT is fun and earn at the same time. MIT working culture is respectful to the diverse range of students. The most enjoyable time is that no one day is the same and everyone is family.
Pros
happy environment
Cons
not enough hours
21 November 2018
Same location
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Every Friday I would spend my day at MIT learning new different things about administration work. I gained no money as it was only worth NCEA Level 2 credits.
Pros
Different range of ethnicity
21 September 2018
Same location
Computer Tutor (First Step (Former Employee) - Auckland
If you are wanting to work for a 9-5 job then this is a place for you. In my experience its a very micromanaged and you do not have the opportunity to grow if you're looking at higher level opportunities.
Pros
Closer to everything
Cons
Not many opportunities to grow