Marriott International, Inc.
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Looking for an opportunity to work on your platform

15 March 2018
Looking for a new experience, by working for a new company, that would give me a chance to share the experience I have and to learn lots of things.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
1 January 2018
Same role
A fun and fast paced place to work. Positive can do attitude of staff, though management not necessarily of the same mind. Average pay levels, but job advancement possible.
10 October 2019
The most inspiring moments in my position come when I make a positive impact in someone’s life. Whether is creating a memorable experience for a guest or supporting a team member and seeing them develop in to their next career move it gives me great sense of satisfaction. The journey is very inspiring and motivating.

10 October 2019
Marriott teaches me every day to care about my community and I love the program “Spirit to serve” where we can volunteer at hospitals and give the kids a happy moment. we gathered some activity by helping foundations.

The most inspiring moments in my position come when I make a positive impact in someone’s life. Whether is creating a memorable experience for a colleague or supporting a team member and seeing them develop in to their next career move it gives me great sense of satisfaction. My journey is very inspiring and motivating.