Marriott International, Inc.
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

Lowongan kerja

26 July 2019
Mohon maaf sy mau nanya apa masih ada loker buat saya
10 October 2019
Hygiene Officer (Current Employee) - Jordan
The most inspiring moments in my position come when I make a positive impact in someone’s life. Whether is creating a memorable experience for a guest or supporting a team member and seeing them develop in to their next career move it gives me great sense of satisfaction. The journey is very inspiring and motivating.

10 October 2019
Food Hygiene Officer (Current Employee) - Jordan
Marriott teaches me every day to care about my community and I love the program “Spirit to serve” where we can volunteer at hospitals and give the kids a happy moment. we gathered some activity by helping foundations.

The most inspiring moments in my position come when I make a positive impact in someone’s life. Whether is creating a memorable experience for a colleague or supporting a team member and seeing them develop in to their next career move it gives me great sense of satisfaction. My journey is very inspiring and motivating.
15 March 2018
Waiter and bar waiter (Former Employee) - Seychelle
Looking for a new experience, by working for a new company, that would give me a chance to share the experience I have and to learn lots of things.
Pros
Free launch
Cons