Marriott International
View all Marriott International reviews

Marriott International

Marriott International Employee Review

Looking for an opportunity to work on your platform

Looking for a new experience, by working for a new company, that would give me a chance to share the experience I have and to learn lots of things.

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Same role

Fun atmosphere

A fun and fast paced place to work. Positive can do attitude of staff, though management not necessarily of the same mind. Average pay levels, but job advancement possible.
Same roleSame location

High ending hotel

Good management team; Good time management; Excellent teamwork; highest food quality; good hygiene management. I need to prepare the bufet and the table ready before lunchtime and dinner time, and after lunch and dinner cleaning

Brilliant and Spirit to Serve

The most inspiring moments in my position come when I make a positive impact in someone’s life. Whether is creating a memorable experience for a guest or supporting a team member and seeing them develop in to their next career move it gives me great sense of satisfaction. The journey is very inspiring and motivating. Marriott teaches me every day to care about my community and I love the program “Spirit to serve” where we can volunteer at hospitals and give the kids a happy moment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Marriott International Reviews by Location

• Marriott International
  • Looking for an opportunity to work on your platform