Mars Employee Review

Great place to work.
Allied Work Force (Current Employee) –  Wanganui, N29 January 2014
Great place to work the people are lovely and helpful,You learned to work together to get things done.The enjoyable this about this job is when someone new is starting and you get to teach them how to pack.
Pros
lunch cafe.
Cons
Long hours.

Other Mars Employee Reviews

Unique company culture
QUALITY & FOOD SAFETY TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Franklin County, OH12 June 2018
Family owned business with very strong core principles.
Associates are valued and given growth opportunities.
The Petcare segment is exciting and offers career building challenges. Pets wellbeing and product satisfaction are really the most important things on every associate's mind at the Columbus Wet Petfood site.
Arnotts is run differently. I deal with a Rep and only know things through her. Pay rise are few and far between.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  North Shore and West Auckland11 November 2017
I would like to feel confident that asking question to enable me to be trained in my job is alright. To be part of a team and have some flexible to be able progress in the company. Opportunity to buy if there is anything to offer. I have been lucky and get on well with everyone in the company. If I had a problem, I was listen to and felt that it would be resolved and not swept under a rug.
Pros
Samples, free lunches, breakfast or coffee. petrol allowance
Cons
Working days and nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mars. Our community is ready to answer.

Mars Reviews by Location