Mars Employee Review

Arnotts is run differently. I deal with a Rep and only know things through her. Pay rise are few and far between.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  North Shore and West Auckland11 November 2017
I would like to feel confident that asking question to enable me to be trained in my job is alright. To be part of a team and have some flexible to be able progress in the company. Opportunity to buy if there is anything to offer. I have been lucky and get on well with everyone in the company. If I had a problem, I was listen to and felt that it would be resolved and not swept under a rug.
Pros
Samples, free lunches, breakfast or coffee. petrol allowance
Cons
Working days and nights

Other Mars Employee Reviews

Unique company culture
QUALITY & FOOD SAFETY TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Franklin County, OH12 June 2018
Family owned business with very strong core principles.
Associates are valued and given growth opportunities.
The Petcare segment is exciting and offers career building challenges. Pets wellbeing and product satisfaction are really the most important things on every associate's mind at the Columbus Wet Petfood site.
good company
day- Packer/operator (Current Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui4 September 2016
love the permanent associates (very kind and friendly), really look after you and care, days can be very tiring especially the 12 hour night shifts on wkends
Pros
paid half hour breaks
Cons
12 hour shifts on wkends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mars. Our community is ready to answer.

Mars Reviews by Location