Mash Trust
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mash Trust Employee Reviews

The clients we worked with were brilliant. The grass roots staff do a brilliant job of supporting clients however there are no incentives for workers
Overall a pretty thankless job from upper management with no incentives or rewards for job well done. Company doesn't even give you a Christmas gift.
Pros
2 slices of bread per day inhouse
Cons
No eating together with clients. Staff must take there own food
community support worker
Compassion for the residents at residential level. Included personal care in the morning, transition to the work places, general house cleaning. Food preparations and dietry needs and understranding of certain health and well-being process.

I learnt new friends and became a much better person, achieving time management, public relations & the ability to identify & react appropriately with trigger behaviours.

I am willing to return to this type of work as it is a natural skill that I love...to care for others.
Pros
public relations, advocacy, understanding the needs of others values & beliefs
Cons
understand political rights & wrongs of the job itself
Valuable experience
Helped a lot to interact with clients. Staff members were really helpful. Got a good opportunity to learn about their services.
Mash Trust is a supportive environment to work it.
There is no such thing as a typical day in my job as every day can be different. We are supported by a great management team.
The hardest part of my job are those days I deal with clients in crisis.

The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my clients recognise their strengths and find faith and belief in themsleves.
Pros
laughter
Cons
Crisis
loved working for Mash
Loved working with the consumers and peers , being part of a team helping and teaching consumers about every day life .
Pros
Teaching life skill
Cons
it sometime can be Mentally exhausting
As listed below
Daily medication run within the consumers own home. Carry consumers blisterpack (medication) to their own home and dispense these on a daily basis as required.
Great place to teach and learn
I have learned alot about myself through working here and I love working with the children and adolescants. Everyday is different and the staff have great team work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mash Trust. Our community is ready to answer.