Massey University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Massey University Employee Review

Kansainvälinen monialainen tiedeyhteisö.

23 August 2018
Tutkijalla runsaasti mahdollisuuksia osallistua kansainvälisiin konferensseihin.
23 November 2017
PhD student is busy with reading academic articles and manage your own time to fulfill your study plan. It is fun to be with peer PhDiers and work with my supervisors.
2 March 2017
In 2015 I developed the position of the Events Coordinator at Massey University Wellington Student Association. I noticed the lack of the student culture within the College, so I decided to do something about it and organise events for the student body. I work alongside a team of fellow passionate students and staff who endeavour to create a better student culture on campus. I have organised a mixture of small and large scale events during my time.
When working at MAWSA I enjoyed working in a collaborative open office working space. My fellow employees were wonderful to work with and we actively collaborated daily in all areas of our jobs. I built great relationships with staff and students.
Pros
Awesome colleagues, collaborative workspace
Cons
Not enough hours to get the work achieved to the level I wanted
3 April 2020
A typical day of work is busy but engaging. I have learned to organize my work and to take a rest when possible. Workmates' interactions are enjoyable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Massey University. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5