Massey University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Massey University Employee Reviews in Albany, Auckland

Albany, Auckland6 reviews
Overall my experience in working at Massey Uni is great.
Some work can be done remotely, working time is considered flexible.

I think they could pay you a bit more as good workers worth it!
During study at Massey Uni, the library staff were very supportive of my study obligations. I enjoyed meeting and assisting students from all nationalities with finding relevant research and study material.
Pros
Allowed to have library books out for months.
The recruitment staff is good. Massey University has congenial working environment. It's an equal opportunity employer. I enjoy doing my PhD research here. And the university provides me casual jobs like marker and examinations officer that adds to my professional experience.
Pros
Superb working environment
Cons
I have enjoyed my brief contract at Massey University. It has been a challenging and educational experience. I am employed to create a literature review addressing the state of executive education in New Zealand.
Massey University work atmosphere is very professional and healthy. It gives you the opportunity to full fill the goal by allowing you to work in your own style.
Each employee has an individual designated work profile as well as group coordinated projects as well which helps and allows great bonding with co-workers.

Many times it get's bit hard to accommodate extra work/projects with routine work within a limited time slot but the management is always committed to support during those intense situations.

It is a unique place to learn as well as earn.
Pros
Flexible hours apart from mandate teaching hours
Cons
work from home options not available except few specific situations.
Dealing with students new and old, typing documents, planning Degree show. Handling of post, ordering stationery, booking and set up exam rooms. Planning and setting up meetings. Maintain copiers.