Massey University Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Day at work
Data Entry Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland14 January 2019
-Data entry
-Work with databases and excel

Massey is a great place to work which provides good benefits and a good work environment and work progression.
Good schooling environment
Student (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland14 January 2019
Classes are good fun and a perfect learning environment for anyone and everyone. Lecturers share a lot of knowledge for all students from their previous experiences.
Research Postdoc
Instructor for invertebrate zoology lectures (Former Employee) –  Auckland2 February 2018
My experience limited to my advisor's lab and my grant. Good relations in his lab, between labs, and between departments. Opportunities to go to conferences and to do some teaching
interesting lab work
CHEMISTRY DEMONSTRATOR /ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Auckland21 August 2017
feel happy to help people.
improve my own skills in the lab.
improve my knowledges for chemistry stuffs.
after this job, what i learned, first thing is feel free to talk with strangers, and don't be shy.
Very Employee friendly and safe place to work
Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland9 February 2017
It was really nice to work at Massey as people were friendly and open. It was a great opportunity to learn about the NZ culture, education system and how the projects are run in universities.
The management was really good to offer equal opportunity to all their employees and treat with equality.
It was great to work with friends and colleagues who were supportive and always there when you need them the most.
Many times the work load was really tight and with time frame result oriented projects it was very difficult to achieve but one learns a lot during the tight times.
I really enjoyed the carefree environment and the freedom to do things in own war keeping the final goal in mind.
Pros
Very Employee Friendly
Cons
salary improvement is needed
Good University
Student (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland14 January 2017
Good University. Great lecturers and a lot of student help available. The university is a great environment for learning. The sense of community in the university is also great.
Life changing Achivement
Full time Student (Former Employee) –  Auckland23 July 2016
My Research experience has opened up many un-opened doors for my career at this juncture.The logistics and Supply Chain degree i have just completed at Massey University, Auckland has definitely upgraded me career wise and I have learned from the best in the industry.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Tiring
Fun place to work with unique individuals
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Auckland Central, Auckland23 December 2015
First call centre role where I was working with other people from all walks of life. Is a fun, relaxed and awesome place to work.
Fun environment
Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Auckland-New Zealand15 February 2014
Needed to call people for statistical survey.

Got telephonic customer interaction experience and experience to work in the dialer system.
Knowledgeable, helpful staff
Dietitian Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand21 June 2013
Worked with Dietetics Graduate Student and the Senior Lecturer for Human Nutrition and Dietetics, who were both wonderful, intellectual, helpful people. Great experience!