Massey University Employee Review

View all Massey University reviews

excellent workplace
Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, Auckland16 January 2017
Massey University work atmosphere is very professional and healthy. It gives you the opportunity to full fill the goal by allowing you to work in your own style.
Each employee has an individual designated work profile as well as group coordinated projects as well which helps and allows great bonding with co-workers.
Many times it get's bit hard to accommodate extra work/projects with routine work within a limited time slot but the management is always committed to support during those intense situations.

It is a unique place to learn as well as earn.
Pros
Flexible hours apart from mandate teaching hours
Cons
work from home options not available except few specific situations.

Other Massey University Employee Reviews

A good place to work.
Research Technician (Former Employee) –  Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui24 December 2019
I joined Massey as a PhD student and I worked casually since then as a Lab demonstrator and did some other casual jobs including tutoring. I enjoyed working both on my PhD and in helping students.
The research after my PhD had been different and challenging, but I enjoyed most of it.
Friendly and Fun Working environment
Student Success (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 December 2019
Working as volunteer or student support/administration staff is very enjoyable. The work is well-paced well-paid, and valued. Workplace culture is very safe and energetic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Massey University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5