Massey University

Massey University Employee Review

View all Massey University reviews

Productive, Fun, Collaborative workspace
Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington2 March 2017
In 2015 I developed the position of the Events Coordinator at Massey University Wellington Student Association. I noticed the lack of the student culture within the College, so I decided to do something about it and organise events for the student body. I work alongside a team of fellow passionate students and staff who endeavour to create a better student culture on campus. I have organised a mixture of small and large scale events during my time.
When working at MAWSA I enjoyed working in a collaborative open office working space. My fellow employees were wonderful to work with and we actively collaborated daily in all areas of our jobs. I built great relationships with staff and students.
Pros
Awesome colleagues, collaborative workspace
Cons
Not enough hours to get the work achieved to the level I wanted

Other Massey University Employee Reviews

A good place to work.
Research Technician (Former Employee) –  Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui24 December 2019
I joined Massey as a PhD student and I worked casually since then as a Lab demonstrator and did some other casual jobs including tutoring. I enjoyed working both on my PhD and in helping students.
The research after my PhD had been different and challenging, but I enjoyed most of it.
Friendly and Fun Working environment
Student Success (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 December 2019
Working as volunteer or student support/administration staff is very enjoyable. The work is well-paced well-paid, and valued. Workplace culture is very safe and energetic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Massey University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5