Massey University Employee Review

View all Massey University reviews

Massey ideal
Teaching Technician (Former Employee) –  Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui5 September 2017
Massey is an ideal work environment. The staff support is excellent. The campus at the Turitea location is beautiful and restful. My line managers were always professional, courteous to a fault, watchful of maintaining professionalism and did not micromanage. The acadamic environment had an eye for nurturing self teaching and expression. The work environment left latitude for your own personality to shine through.
Pros
Beautiful location
Cons
rain

Other Massey University Employee Reviews

A good place to work.
Research Technician (Former Employee) –  Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui24 December 2019
I joined Massey as a PhD student and I worked casually since then as a Lab demonstrator and did some other casual jobs including tutoring. I enjoyed working both on my PhD and in helping students.
The research after my PhD had been different and challenging, but I enjoyed most of it.
Friendly and Fun Working environment
Student Success (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 December 2019
Working as volunteer or student support/administration staff is very enjoyable. The work is well-paced well-paid, and valued. Workplace culture is very safe and energetic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Massey University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5