Massey University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Massey University Employee Reviews

New Zealand43 reviews
Productive and engaging
A typical day of work is busy but engaging. I have learned to organize my work and to take a rest when possible. Workmates' interactions are enjoyable.
A real challenge
This position was a branch of a front end R&D project consisting of years of research conducted by a PHD student and his colleagues. So after getting an overview of what they were trying to achieve, I was given an assortment of research papers, and left to design a portable design system using my years of experience gained from my degree. It was a real sink or swim opportunity, that I thoroughly enjoyed. Let alone was I able to use my skills, I have learnt an exceptional amount from the position in testing, electrical design, and embedded programming.

As for co-workers, they were very nice, easily approachable and great resources for the problems I faced with the design. It was unbelievable to be working PHD and Lecturer level academics, sharing and debating different solutions and causes to problems.
Knowledgeable, helpful staff
Worked with Dietetics Graduate Student and the Senior Lecturer for Human Nutrition and Dietetics, who were both wonderful, intellectual, helpful people. Great experience!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Massey University?