McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

Be prepared

When I first started I adjusted to the environment quite fast, I soon learned that the work environment is very competitive and stressful. Some days are better than others and often hard to work in. Overall, it is an interesting experience and I've learned a lot of new skills and met a lot of people.

Pros

Half-price meals.

Cons

Long hours, stressful rushes

Same role

Rush hour can get hectic.

Good place to work in. Management for the most part was good, nice atmosphere. However it got extremely busy & hectic during rush hours. Pay was great considering I was under 16.
Same role

Pretty productive and fun workplace, fast paced and great work culture.

This place is great to work at, fun and kind people, managers are pretty good but majority of the managers only care about drive thru time and not the mentality of its workers effected. The kitchen people rely heavily on timed products and communication but higher up managers also care about appropriate procedure which is almost impossible to accomplish when it comes to a rush of customers and the store being understaffed. I on the other hand feel heavily underpaid and over worked, i basically carry the store through out an entire shift, flexing between different stations and still managing to hold my area (kitchen) on my own. People with higher experience deserve to get paid more here due to the fact that some of the workers don’t/can’t hold their own during busy hours.

Pros

Half price foods/free food for graveyard workers

Cons

Underpaid and under appreciated work
Same location

The job isn’t too bad, the corruption is

Did a 18 hour shift once and was expected to come back the next day, Ran an overnight shift in a new store with no training then they complained when the system shut down wasn’t done correctly. So many stories of how bad it is at any maccas store in the hutt valley

• McDonald's