Medcall
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Medcall Employee Review

Want More Work.More Money per hour?

26 November 2015
I enjoy my job,meeting new clients and new staff
every home has great,good and not so helpful staff.

I like the night shifts best.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Not enough work in wellington?
5 August 2019
The Shift work can be hard., but overall my job is rewarding and character building. Being proactive is essential with an ability to triage and be flexible .I'm continually learning new things even after all these years and love keeping up to date and educating myself. Its good to listen to my peers and work things out a different point of view is very productive in achieving goals for myself and clients alike. Its so good to discuss things with other nurses in solving problems and putting a new perspective on my job, but sometimes on reflection I think I worst best autonomously. Shift can be tiring especially night work but being positive and knowing your limits is essential.
Pros
job satisfaction, achieving goals for clients-making a difference. Learning new skills.
Cons
Shift work, everincreasing paper work, fortnightly pay
18 October 2017
awesome staff pretty good communication. would work there again. hardest part is when the rest home staff treat us as useless people who cannot learn fast yet we are there because we can.
Pros
awesome working environment
Cons
no regular hours
4 October 2017
Medcall is a great company to work with. The management is very supportive, caring and friendly. They will always think what is best for you and don't give you false hopes. They are willing to help you in any way they can.