Mediaworks
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mediaworks Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
Being an intern at MediaWorks is a really great way for me to improve my skills and I have already learnt lots from the friendly staff. I have learnt how to operate professional sound equipment and been given opportunities to record my own ads which is such a unique skill. It is a really enjoyable and has helped me gain a lot of confidence.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
not many hours, very spread out
The hardest part of the job was trying to get the audience into the right lines as the weather was quite bad at times. Management was awesome they really helped us see what is right from wrong. The co-workers are awesome as well they always make sure your having fun and making sure your up to speed if you just started. What I learnt from being a voluntary worker for media works is you can be yourself you don't have to pretend and you just get treated the same as the others that are working for media works. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers that came in we'll have about 400 customers that come by to the studio to be the audience of the X-factor and the smiles on their faces and meeting and taking photos with the performers and their families are the most enjoyable parts while working along with this company.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Passes to any other events that the company is part of.
Cons
Long Hours
Loved the company and its people. Made good money and enjoyed my clients and the staff. Great interaction, motivation and excellent money.
Pros
Positive professional environment