Metlifecare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Metlifecare Employee Reviews in Titirangi, Auckland

Titirangi, Auckland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
A typical day at work: Identifies the needs or expectations of customers.Treats internal customers with the same courtesies
they would extend to external customers. Always looks to improve service. Maintains professionalism. Works to a high standard and always looks for ways to do things better.

What I have learned: To take responsibility for my own work .To be a self-starter .Seeks input if required.I recognises and acts on opportunities.

Management: Models positive behaviour . Models the desired values and culture of the Organisation . Willingly shares knowledge and expertise within the team and with others in the Organisation. Acts with honestly and integrity. Welcomes feedback and is receptive to input from others.

Co- workers: Participates as an active team member and contributes

knowledge and expertise needed to achieve the

Organisations outcomes. Develops effective working relationships with other staff in order to transfer knowledge and learning from the team to the wider organisation

The hardest part of the job: I was working weekends 12 hours night shift 3 nights one weekend and 4 nights the other weekend.

The most enjoyable part of the job: My interacting with the residents and co workers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metlifecare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6