Mexicali Fresh

Mexicali Fresh Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

Great team and vibes

I worked in Mexicali Fresh for 2 years ish. I had a great time and met amazing people, def loved the vibes. I simply left just to do something different.

Pros

lots of things

Cons

well, its hospitality

fun and productive

it was a good part time job to have while you are at uni or school, but working full time is a different story. the staff are super friendly and fun to work with!

Pros

50% off food, good staff, very flexible

Cons

it got super hot in summer

Good place to work as a starting job

Good place to start first job as it is easy to pickup and will get experience with customers quickly. Although getting hours that you want and can actually do can be tough.

Pros

Half price meals

Cons

Can be hard to get preferred hours and sometimes too many staff to give hours evenly

fun working place

Everyday is a different but most days at work we always get really busy from 12pm to 2pm .I have learned to work in a fast paced restaurant , to work with the till, service the customers and gained customer service skills and to service food quickly. The managers are both friendly and have taught me everything I know at work and they are very patient. The workplace culture is a bit mixed but most of my colleagues are latinas so we talk in Spanish. We all get along with each other and they are very friendly people. The hardest part of the job is the production which I don't do but have got taught what has to be done for production.The most enjoyable part is servicing customers and talking with them as you service them at times and I also enjoy doing some of the food preparations.

Pros

50% off discount for the staff on the food we sell at work

multitasking and challenging place

This position allowed me to learn about multitasking, manage food costs and labour. This store is located across the beach, its really busy in summer time but not at all in winter Events are going on, lot of different customers and staff

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long shifts

Perform all Multi Tasks

At my workplace i go through with different multi tasks like preparing food, clean the restaurant, filling Shelves, worked on till machine, customer service. I learned their how to manage time, customers, how to coordinate with the employers. The working culture of my workplace is modest and healthy and the hardest part of my job is to handle angry customers but i handle every situation calmly and peacefully.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

hours

My employer treats us as a family and we get along with my co-workers.

The nature of my job as a production manager, where I am the over-all in charge for the preparation and production of food is so tiring because it requires me standing the whole course of my 6-hour shift for 4 days a week yet i didn't get the 40 hours a week job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mexicali Fresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mexicali Fresh