Millennium Hotels & Resorts
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Millennium Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

New Zealand12 reviews
Both the staff and management were frenziedly to work with and ensured me as an employee was competent in my position by showing me the way the hotel worked and my jobs as a food and beverage attendant. It was a good step to learn more about customer service and develop this skill so I can use it for more jobs in the future.
I am a very responsible, punctual, comonicative person, I am a very hardworking person and I like to learn new thingsI am a person who is always available to work without importing at what time, I am also available to work in the tune at night
Pros
Equal times for all
Cons
I think they could change the housekeeper's uniform to a little more modern.
It is a great place to be employed. the management does look after the staff and always prepared to assist as and when a need may arise. I was very happy to be working here and was not planning to leave any time soon.
Pros
Free lunch, Good team players
Cons
Supervisory conflicts
Hospitality trends and ways are slightly different as compared with my last job experience, but operations here are way too smoother then before, that’s why I like here.
great place to gain experience and work as a team. Gained a lot of experience working in a busy fast paced environment. Multiple job roles were covered by duty manager.
Pros
Meals on duty
Cons
We had a great team working long hours doing functions as well as having the restaurant open every day. Management could be frustrating at times when the team would work up to 6 hours without a break however that is the fast paced business of hospitality when you have 3 functions on plus the restaurant open. always had fun even on the stressful days.
Pros
free quality meals, ability to take home left overs from the buffet
Cons
Long hours, Longest shift 16 hours
Millennium has the best hospitality. It was a family to me. Whenever I went to work I felt at home because the people are so lovely and friendly. I just love everything about Millennium.
Employer was exciting to work for. Being a major hotel chain, tourists and visitors were abundant therefore each day was a new task with new excitment
About Millennium I could say the the management was very good and also the work environment. The only thing I dont like about working here was the long list of rooms we have to do with no help and the pressure with the time.
Pros
free lunch
Very good place to gain and learn the various duties and improve knowledge. It gives an opportunity to explore in other departments and the training modules are quite interesting.
millennium hotel is the place for every one to go and spend their holidays night and as a worker its a really good place to work.
every day i can i have learnt so many things as i have written in cv general manager certificate the most enjoyable part is talking with guests and knowing different people