Millennium Hotels & Resorts
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Millennium Hotels & Resorts Management reviews

New Zealand12 reviews
Both the staff and management were frenziedly to work with and ensured me as an employee was competent in my position by showing me the way the hotel worked and my jobs as a food and beverage attendant. It was a good step to learn more about customer service and develop this skill so I can use it for more jobs in the future.
It is a great place to be employed. the management does look after the staff and always prepared to assist as and when a need may arise.
I was very happy to be working here and was not planning to leave any time soon.
Pros
Free lunch, Good team players
Cons
Supervisory conflicts
We had a great team working long hours doing functions as well as having the restaurant open every day. Management could be frustrating at times when the team would work up to 6 hours without a break however that is the fast paced business of hospitality when you have 3 functions on plus the restaurant open. always had fun even on the stressful days.
Pros
free quality meals, ability to take home left overs from the buffet
Cons
Long hours, Longest shift 16 hours
About Millennium I could say the the management was very good and also the work environment. The only thing I dont like about working here was the long list of rooms we have to do with no help and the pressure with the time.
Pros
free lunch