Millennium Hotels & Resorts
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Millennium Hotels & Resorts Management reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance

Enjoyable working environment

Both the staff and management were frenziedly to work with and ensured me as an employee was competent in my position by showing me the way the hotel worked and my jobs as a food and beverage attendant. It was a good step to learn more about customer service and develop this skill so I can use it for more jobs in the future.

A long term workplace, if a few minor issues could be ironed out. The team members take a lot of time to adjust to a new members.

It is a great place to be employed. the management does look after the staff and always prepared to assist as and when a need may arise. I was very happy to be working here and was not planning to leave any time soon.

Pros

Free lunch, Good team players

Cons

Supervisory conflicts

Fun workplace

We had a great team working long hours doing functions as well as having the restaurant open every day. Management could be frustrating at times when the team would work up to 6 hours without a break however that is the fast paced business of hospitality when you have 3 functions on plus the restaurant open. always had fun even on the stressful days.

Pros

free quality meals, ability to take home left overs from the buffet

Cons

Long hours, Longest shift 16 hours

Long list and no help

About Millennium I could say the the management was very good and also the work environment. The only thing I dont like about working here was the long list of rooms we have to do with no help and the pressure with the time.

Pros

free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Millennium Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Millennium Hotels & Resorts