Millennium Hotels & Resorts
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Millennium Hotels & Resorts Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance
3.3Pay & Benefits

Fun workplace

We had a great team working long hours doing functions as well as having the restaurant open every day. Management could be frustrating at times when the team would work up to 6 hours without a break however that is the fast paced business of hospitality when you have 3 functions on plus the restaurant open. always had fun even on the stressful days.

Pros

free quality meals, ability to take home left overs from the buffet

Cons

Long hours, Longest shift 16 hours

I am a very responsible, punctual, comonicative person, I am a very hardworking person and I like to learn new thingsI am a person who is always available to work without importing at what time, I am also available to work in the tune at night

Pros

Equal times for all

Cons

I think they could change the housekeeper's uniform to a little more modern.

Great Work place

great place to gain experience and work as a team. Gained a lot of experience working in a busy fast paced environment. Multiple job roles were covered by duty manager.

Pros

Meals on duty

Kitchenhand

Employer was exciting to work for. Being a major hotel chain, tourists and visitors were abundant therefore each day was a new task with new excitment

fun place to work

millennium hotel is the place for every one to go and spend their holidays night and as a worker its a really good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Millennium Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Millennium Hotels & Resorts