Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
It was a great place to work, great length of training get heaps of encouragement, with a great building environment, friendly and welcoming staff, learn more about the role and how it works to improve but cost time and money too.
Pros
Some free lunches and morning tea.
Cons
Normal working hours 8 a day
One of the best organisation in New Zealand one can imagine to work for.
Excellent coaching and trainning procedures are implemented at MBIE, Mbie strongly supports Diverse ethnic backgrounds and celebrates success of their staff.
I loved my time at MBIE. They gave plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. They would give feedback and always there to support me. Management were amazing as they were very flexible and gave time off when needed. Great work life/home life balance. Would definitely recommend working here.
Data input and update each clients personal details. Added new companies to the register and help them to set up companies online. Take inbound calls to assist with online application. I have learned to be more quick and efficient. The hardest part was the amount of calls that were waiting. I worked with a good team which were full of support and had great ideas to help make the job stress free.
Pros
Good hours and good pay
Cons
in patient clients
My role was to answer phone calls and answer emails to support electrical workers renewing their licences.

How to adapt to a new environment quickly, pick up new systems on the spot and to be able to listen and advise a range of different people via verbal and non verbal systems.

I had a team leader who was very supportive and senior members who were always willing to bounce information through.

The work place culture has enabled me to leave with life long friendships after a very short time. Great people to work with.

Hardest part was learning new I formation on the spot and being able to deliver this to clients.

Best part was the people.
Pros
Dress up days
Cons
Temp role