Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment Management reviews

New Zealand14 reviews
Nice and fun work place, good salary for the job I performed. Good management and opportunities to improve your existing skills and gain new ones in different departments.
Pros
Good supportive engagement
Cons
Time restriction (brakes, lunchtime, etc.)
I loved my time at MBIE. They gave plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. They would give feedback and always there to support me. Management were amazing as they were very flexible and gave time off when needed. Great work life/home life balance. Would definitely recommend working here.
As an employer, primarily concerned with "correct Processes" instead of helping clients/customers or caring for employees. No consideration paid to effort, skill, or knowledge. Fellow employees were awesome, and employee culture is amazing. Hardest part of the job is inability to help clients due to the extreme disconnection between MBIE offices and bureaucracy. The benefits were pretty good though.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment?