Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment Employee Review

Fantastic Organistion to Work for

4 November 2019
One of the best organisation in New Zealand one can imagine to work for.
Excellent coaching and trainning procedures are implemented at MBIE, Mbie strongly supports Diverse ethnic backgrounds and celebrates success of their staff.
14 August 2019
I loved my time at MBIE. They gave plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. They would give feedback and always there to support me. Management were amazing as they were very flexible and gave time off when needed. Great work life/home life balance. Would definitely recommend working here.
3 July 2018
Data input and update each clients personal details. Added new companies to the register and help them to set up companies online. Take inbound calls to assist with online application. I have learned to be more quick and efficient. The hardest part was the amount of calls that were waiting. I worked with a good team which were full of support and had great ideas to help make the job stress free.
Pros
Good hours and good pay
Cons
in patient clients
8 February 2018
Same role
Client Services Advisor (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
My role was to answer phone calls and answer emails to support electrical workers renewing their licences.

How to adapt to a new environment quickly, pick up new systems on the spot and to be able to listen and advise a range of different people via verbal and non verbal systems.

I had a team leader who was very supportive and senior members who were always willing to bounce information through.

The work place culture has enabled me to leave with life long friendships after a very short time. Great people to work with.

Hardest part was learning new I formation on the spot and being able to deliver this to clients.

Best part was the people.
Pros
Dress up days
Cons
Temp role
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment. Our community is ready to answer.