Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment

Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment Employee Review

View all Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment reviews

Great team to work aside
Client Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury8 February 2018
My role was to answer phone calls and answer emails to support electrical workers renewing their licences.

How to adapt to a new environment quickly, pick up new systems on the spot and to be able to listen and advise a range of different people via verbal and non verbal systems.

I had a team leader who was very supportive and senior members who were always willing to bounce information through.

The work place culture has enabled me to leave with life long friendships after a very short time. Great people to work with.

Hardest part was learning new I formation on the spot and being able to deliver this to clients.

Best part was the people.
Pros
Dress up days
Cons
Temp role

Other Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment Employee Reviews

Fantastic Organistion to Work for
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  NewZealand4 November 2019
One of the best organisation in New Zealand one can imagine to work for.
Excellent coaching and trainning procedures are implemented at MBIE, Mbie strongly supports Diverse ethnic backgrounds and celebrates success of their staff.
Productive and very demanding workplace
Personal Assistant/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington9 October 2019
Very busy and it's hard to catch up. It's hard to understand the goals and organisation objectives.

Set up too many priories at one time and too many projects and not follow through.

it's not a friend and family workplace culture.

I enjoyed my work and the tasks that I perform every day.
Cons