Ministry of Education Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

Moe
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington23 April 2018
The job was fine, although during school breaks the work dipped and you were often given dull and tedious tasks to fill the time or asked to take leave.
Pros
Friendly office
Cons
Temps treated like temps
I loved being part of that organisation
National Trainer (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington22 August 2017
I was a contractor training Universaties and Polytechs on managing the student loans and allowances. I travelled from Invercargill to Whangarei. I learned that some people were hard to train, so I developed other learning styles. I do not want to mention the two Universities that were difficult to deal with. Sometimes it was hard out in the field
The people at the Ministry were fabulous and supportive. I loved what I was doing amnd knew I could make a difference
Pros
Good suport
Workable
Recruitment as a Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington15 July 2016
I worked in IRD Wellington Upper Hutt branch as a Data Entry Operator for 2 years. I enjoyed my work there.That was my first job. I made good friends whom I still keep in touch. The working environment was alright. I was only a temp at that time so we didnt have the benefits as a full-time worker.
Property Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Wellington2 March 2015
Enjoyed my time working here, got on well with both management and colleagues. Variety of work was a plus, and learning all about Property Management which was a new area for me. The hardest part of the job was leaving when my contract ended and the most enjoyable part of the job was making a life time friend.
Pros
meeting new people, treated well on special occasions
Cons
N/a
Friendly and productive
Temporary Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington3 August 2013
A typical day was busy but enjoyable.
I learned filing and organization skills, time management and people skills.
Management was approachable and hardworking.
My co-workers were friendly with a good work ethic.
The hardest part of the job was carrying the boxes full of files.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a friendly environment and the satisfaction of completing the job.