Ministry of Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ministry of Education Work–Life Balance reviews

Not a bad thing to say here! Everything from working, to the people who were there, not a problem nor an issue arose! Was fun, enjoyable and independant.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Traffic in the morning!
i thoroughly enjoyed this workplace because I got to work with year 4-6's during my two and a half years of teaching there. It was a fantastic experience that I will treasure
Pros
Children's progression
Cons
Every morning I wake up and is always happy to be going to work because I know I will enjoy it. Some days were great and other days can be real tough. During my time working as an ESW, I learned so much about different children and their disabilities. Each child learns different and so I had to learn how to communicate with them in order for me to understand what they are in need of. Getting tpo work was a bit of a struggle as everyone needs to go to work but we did manage to sort out rides afterwards. The hardest part of the job was trying to understand the little educator when he was upset as they couldn't really speak properly. The most enjoyable part of the job was just having fun with the child and helping them join in with his/her class activities. I really enjoyed working eith kids and helping them become familiar with their environment.
Pros
Playing along side the children, enjoying myself
Cons
Far away from where I stay.