Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Review

View all Ministry of Education reviews

Fun work place
After School Care (Current Employee) –  Te Kuiti, N24 October 2013
I learned a lot from working there, i learned childcare skills, communication skills, i got to meet new people. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the young kids happy and having fun. I don't believe there was anything hard with this job. My co-workers were amazing to work with, always supportive and knew how to have a good laugh.
Pros
Great co-workers, good work environment, overall a fun job

Other Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

Bad place.
PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty8 January 2020
To work for bad people is absolutely sole destroying. The construction section is run by bad people in Wellington. They play political games and have no ethics.
learning is not a race, but a journey to be enjoyed
Early Childhood Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Nadroga/Navosa4 September 2019
The day starts with a devotion. I learnt that the way forward lies in working together with colleges,families, management and community shakeholders.our job will be enjoyable when we are prepared with our plans beforehand and everything will be done on time.