Ministry of Education Employee Review

View all Ministry of Education reviews

Productive and fun working place
Education Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, N23 September 2014
Every morning I wake up and is always happy to be going to work because I know I will enjoy it. Some days were great and other days can be real tough. During my time working as an ESW, I learned so much about different children and their disabilities. Each child learns different and so I had to learn how to communicate with them in order for me to understand what they are in need of. Getting tpo work was a bit of a struggle as everyone needs to go to work but we did manage to sort out rides afterwards. The hardest part of the job was trying to understand the little educator when he was upset as they couldn't really speak properly. The most enjoyable part of the job was just having fun with the child and helping them join in with his/her class activities. I really enjoyed working eith kids and helping them become familiar with their environment.
Pros
Playing along side the children, enjoying myself
Cons
Far away from where I stay.

Other Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

learning is not a race, but a journey to be enjoyed
Early Childhood Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Nadroga/Navosa4 September 2019
The day starts with a devotion. I learnt that the way forward lies in working together with colleges,families, management and community shakeholders.our job will be enjoyable when we are prepared with our plans beforehand and everything will be done on time.
Loved it
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington23 July 2019
Backpacker friendly, corporate office. Great communications and people. It was a shame that I had to leave!

Worked on a temporary placement via a Recruitment agency, 9 months.