Ministry of Education Employee Review

View all Ministry of Education reviews

Fun workplace working with children and teacher aids
After School Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland15 December 2018
Awesome fun place to work and gain experience in. Only a casual job so it is a good job to have whilst studying or working at another job. Working with young children from the age of 5 can be very uplifting and rewarding if you have a passion for teaching young kids and helping with their learning abilities.
Pros
Helping children learn
Cons
Not enough hours to earn a sustainable living.

Other Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

Bad place.
PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty8 January 2020
To work for bad people is absolutely sole destroying. The construction section is run by bad people in Wellington. They play political games and have no ethics.
learning is not a race, but a journey to be enjoyed
Early Childhood Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Nadroga/Navosa4 September 2019
The day starts with a devotion. I learnt that the way forward lies in working together with colleges,families, management and community shakeholders.our job will be enjoyable when we are prepared with our plans beforehand and everything will be done on time.