Ministry of Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ministry of Education Employee Review

I loved being part of that organisation

22 August 2017
I was a contractor training Universaties and Polytechs on managing the student loans and allowances. I travelled from Invercargill to Whangarei. I learned that some people were hard to train, so I developed other learning styles. I do not want to mention the two Universities that were difficult to deal with. Sometimes it was hard out in the field
The people at the Ministry were fabulous and supportive. I loved what I was doing amnd knew I could make a difference
Pros
Good suport
Cons
25 May 2020
Policy Advisor (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
Lovely working in New Zealand. Recently returned to Canada hence job change.

Great working in the government and hopefully will be able to find something similar here in Vancouver.
11 February 2020
Advisory Officer (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
Excellent place to work. So much support from staff and management. Learned new skills in the role which will stand to me in the future. Great team environment.
4 February 2020
Same location
Community Advisor, Recruitment and Mentoring College students (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
Opportunities to work in schools and communities was an eye opener working alongside other stake holders.
Grassroots experiences enables me to bring ideas and thinking to the table that support and push for transparency better understanding for the sector in cultural and diversity learning styles, resources and pedagogy.

It has been an