MITRE 10
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
MITRE 10 Employee Review

Pretty decent place

3 June 2020
I've worked in a few Mitre 10 stores around, and each had different management, so it really depends on the specific store as to our experience.
Smith's Mitre 10 was excellent in providing discounts and events for staff which was very appreciated, and made a big difference in staff positivity. McAlpines Mitre 10 was less accommodating but still a relatively decent store to work at when I was there.
30 October 2019
Checkout Operator (Former Employee) - New Plymouth, Taranaki
As I was full-time studying they did allow me to work when time was available for me which worked very well with my timetable but they also offered during the holidays more hours which could be great for someone that has the time applicable.
7 May 2017
Checkout Operator (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Working here everyone is very nice and the people you work with become like family. There is a lot of standing around but otherwise everything is awesome here.
Pros
Make new friends
Cons
standing a lot, so feet hurt
4 May 2016
Checkout Operator - Current Part Time (Current Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
I prefer team work. Everyone should work as a team for efficiency and productivity at work. Like safe and friendly environment. I have learnt that we have to always encourage & motivate ourselves as well as our co workers that will lead to success of the organisation. The most enjoyable part is when I interact with different customers and the hardest part of my job is to make a difficult customer happy but I keep trying my best. Important part provide excellent service so they leave with a smile.
Pros
social club dinners
Cons
n/a