MITRE 10
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MITRE 10 Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland10 reviews
I've learn about new products, items that's I've never heard of , I've enhanced my communication and people skills with dealing and assisting customers.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
Extremely busy on weekends
Low wage, no job promotion or pay raise despite of the great result. Physical pressure. But you can be lucky to have friendly and supportive team members.
Planning, coordinating and implementing merchandising and operational business initiatives at store level and supporting other functional areas of the business requiring work program implementations or store level actions. Project management and coordination with Owner Operators, internal Stakeholders, Suppliers and third-party Contractors to deliver new stores and store upgrades across the Mitre 10 network.
Pros
Team commitment to delivering results
Cons
Limited career advancement opportunities
As meeting all the time architects and designers for specifications , it was interesting answering their queries and finding solutions to their requirements
Mitre 10 Mega Botany provided safe working environment to its staff and customers. Staff were friendly and enjoy working as a team.Since working for this company I have gained experience both in sales and administration as well and also some knowledge in timber industry.Most enjoyable part was interacting with customers and hardest part was serving difficult customers and making them leave the store with a smile.
Working for Mega Mitre 10 was fantastic. This was thanks to the wonderful Zone Manager, Sonia Price. It would be a great place for School Leavers, or Retired Folk.
Pros
My Manager
Cons
Hourly Rate was poor.
Learning new things about DIY through listening and talking with fellow team members. This empowered me to be more confident in recommending solutions to customers to meet their DIY needs.
When I started in the job I had no idea about DIY. During my time I have learnt much about Plumbing needs, Electrical needs and such like.
I prefer team work. Everyone should work as a team for efficiency and productivity at work. Like safe and friendly environment. I have learnt that we have to always encourage & motivate ourselves as well as our co workers that will lead to success of the organisation. The most enjoyable part is when I interact with different customers and the hardest part of my job is to make a difficult customer happy but I keep trying my best. Important part provide excellent service so they leave with a smile.
Pros
social club dinners
Cons
n/a
General day to day truck driving duties hand unloading as well as hiab and tip truck driving I learnt to operate hiabs there and run Dispatch health and safety certainly the best team I have had the privaledge to work with hardest part of this job was hand unloading bags of concrete etc
Pros
Great bosses
Cons
pay could have been better