MITRE 10
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MITRE 10 Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

Christchurch, Canterbury3 reviews
Staff Team Members good to work with Management could be better
on floor staff team members great, management could give more direction and training. Feel that lack of direction from middle management. moved around different departments so no chance to have good product knowledge and specialize in one area . No training is given
Productive and Fun workplace
The workplace at Mitre 10 was a positive, productive and fun environment that allowed me to learn new skills and thrive within the business. The staff were friendly and informative thus I was quickly able to learn how to do my job efficiently. I learned how to take the initiative and recognize what needs to be done and do it before being asked, customer service and inwards goods, as well as achieving a electronic pallet jack licence. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with customers and helping them with their needs as well as providing my service to a business in a way that was integral to the everyday successful operation (stocking shelves full of products at night).
Not a pleasant enviroment
Some great/talented people work for this business who are completely undervalued. Management are not interested in the well-being of staff although they profess to be.
Pros
Some excellent staff
Cons
Everything else