MITRE 10
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MITRE 10 Employee Reviews in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty

Tauranga, Bay of Plenty8 reviews
A varied work day due to customers coming to the store and all of them wanting different products for different projects day would progress quickly. I learnt a lot about building compliance in NZ and how to interact with alsorts of people the culture overall was good some downs some ups but overall all a good place to work
Good people and overall good company would have been nice to stay on bug it was only casual .
Great people. Helped out as much as they could make you laugh And good fun people.
This was a great place to work with alot off friendly welcoming staff, very personalized management team always helpful, great team environment, lots of incentives for good sales and good salary, I had 3 pay rises in this company which was awesome, the hardest part of the job was grumpy customers but that was very rare. I enjoyed being responsible for the department for our manager, and I especially enjoyed the team building after hours that were provided for us, overall a great place to work I would definately work for Mitre 10 again.
Pros
Gas vouchers and supermarket vouchers 4 per week, free lunches, staff training for forklifts, health and safety training, osh, Nzqa certificates obtained aswell.
Cons
Some bossy staff and grumpy customers
At work I enjoyed it a lot, I had learned many new skills from the team and management.It is very diverse and comes with some difficulties but are achievable. The most enjoyable part of my job would be communicating with the team and also customer service.
everyone new everyone,was a great place to work at that time.pay rate was great for a retail place.managers at the time amazing and very helpful.
Pros
the people
Cons
managerment
A typical day at work is serving and assisting customers, filling and rotating products and filling out required documents.
Get to learn more about the products that we sell in store.

co-workers and shift supervisor are easy to get along with but some management are not.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers but saying that the best part is making a customer happy.
I was the youngest full timer there. But i was treated as if i had been there for years. The training i was given was very good. My co-workers were also very good at what they did and showed great work ethic.
Pros
There are to many to list
Cons
Very busy weekends
a typical day would entail arriving and checking over your department to see what daily tasks need doing be it face and fill be it order stock or just tidy, if not you may be handed a task list from supervisors delegating jobs they want done. It is a individually owned and operated operation which means more of a personal touch as per a board of directors. staff become like family. some days are difficult with normal work related jargen ie busy days with grumpy customers but to the largest extent a enjoyable job in which you can progress and spread your wings and have your say in what is a large scale operation.
Pros
flexiablity for families.
Cons
wages arent fantastic but its not a PHD job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MITRE 10?