MITRE 10 Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative9 reviews
New Zealand9 reviews
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 138 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working on the customer service desk is demanding as many of the customers may be returning goods or asking for a refund due to an unsatisfactory product, therefore your people skills and problem solving skills must always be at their highest, and always a smile on your face. Learning the internal computer system and the thousands of products we sold, which is mostly homeware, kitchens, bathrooms, tools and so much more so every day there was something new.
Need to pay more the profits company makes is appalling to what they pay considering they are a NZ company. The opposition Bunnings pay more
Need to close public holidays. Profits before people would be good if there was more balance. Definitely should be closed Waitangi Day and Labour weekend, also opening later on boxing day at 10.00 to 4pm
Cheap products for staff
Long hours, no balance of life, poor pay
Really enjoyed working there. Great culture, everyones friendly and welcoming and theres always something to do. Overall would definitely recommend if you are looking for a job that you know you'll be happy all the time working there.
always get a lunch break
no holiday between October and February
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
This was one of my first Retail jobs, this job started my retail adventure. Working for Hannah's was such a great experience and I learnt so much. Working with such a supportive team and management defiantly made it easy to go to work each day.
my contract running out
everyone new everyone,was a great place to work at that time.pay rate was great for a retail place.managers at the time amazing and very helpful.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more MITRE 10 reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MITRE 10. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 138 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about MITRE 10
- Why do/did you like working at MITRE 10?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at MITRE 10?5 people answered
- DO you work regular hours, or in shifts5 people answered
- If you were to leave MITRE 10, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What age is MITRE 10 looking for i'm a teenager keen to start my working carrier on the North Shore …2 people answered
- Do you have any age limitations.2 people answered
- Do you need a CV2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at MITRE 10?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MITRE 10?One person answered
- Is a nose piercing appropriate on an interviewOne person answered
See all questions and answers
MITRE 10 Reviews by Job Title