MITRE 10
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MITRE 10 Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
I've learn about new products, items that's I've never heard of , I've enhanced my communication and people skills with dealing and assisting customers.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
Extremely busy on weekends
I love the team I work with but there are multiple people in management that forget that the people working are humans with feelings. The benefits of working here are poor, the discount varies, I have worked for over a year and seen my salary rise little to nothing, my employers do not give match me in my deposit of KiwiSaver, there is next to no appreciation for the effort I put in and I have never been given the opportunity to pick up extra shifts. This job is one that has taught me a lot and I have met some amazing hard working people but I will not be raving about my experience there. Just hoping that the management and treatment of staff improves.
Pros
Great team members
Cons
Part time staff are left out of the loop and expected to know what to do constantly, management can be intense, few perks
some days can be very quite and somedays can be very hands on,real good people to work with has the ups and downs.i do reccomend getting a job there but only if u retail
learned alot about plants alot of different species and how beautiful they are
my supervisor was awesome and staff was great awesome team work
Pros
take free plants if damages and damaged stock
Cons
great staff
I was the youngest full timer there. But i was treated as if i had been there for years. The training i was given was very good. My co-workers were also very good at what they did and showed great work ethic.
Pros
There are to many to list
Cons
Very busy weekends