Moffett Road Veterinary Clinic

Moffett Road Veterinary Clinic Employee Reviews

poor management

Loved the clients and the pets, had very good relationships with many people. Employees caused most of the problems and management lack of ability to handle certain situations.

Alright depending on which doctor you get along with

Some of the doctors ate competent and understanding. Others are horrid. No idea who gave them a license. The head doctor will also judge you for not following his religious beliefs. Unfortunately, you have to work with them all. If you could work with a good one all the time, it'd be a great job.

Boring

I can't really say anything positive about the establishment, not an easy place to work or progress. Upper management need to revise its policies to better serve employees.

fast paced and productive

We would get to work early and fed the animals. We let them out one by one and cleaned out thru kennels. Them the work day would start and we would maintain s clean work environment while taking care of all the animals. We made sure they were given medicine if required and followed strict rules when it came to how things were done. I learned time management skills and how to multi-task. I also learned how to properly care for the animals and administer medicine. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was closing time when we had to clean the entire kennel and deal with all the boarding animals while trying to get all other pets back to their owners. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to medically care for all the animals.

Pros

free breakfasts on saturdays, being with animals

Cons

expensive insurance, short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moffett Road Veterinary Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Moffett Road Veterinary Clinic
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?