Momentum Consulting Group

Momentum Consulting Group Employee Review

View all Momentum Consulting Group reviews

supportive culture
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Auckland cbd25 May 2017
Fun supportive culture. No two days are the same. I've been with Momentum 12 years and loved every day. Momentum has always been about the people. We are in the people business so listening is important. I think our consultants are good at listening to their client and candidates needs.

Other Momentum Consulting Group Employee Reviews

Work hard and have a laugh
Employee (Current Employee) –  Auckland Central, Auckland25 May 2017
The culture is work hard, play hard, act like an adult. There's no micro management and you are rewarded for your performance.

Everyone has a relaxed attitude and loves to have a laugh together.

Hours are flexible and you are really looked after. If you need to work from home you can. If you need to work from the moon, you may be able to in the future. Family first.

There is little to no hierarchy and the team treat everyone as equals. If you have an idea or suggestion it will be listened to and more often than not it will be implemented.
Pros
Drinks trolley, flexible working, offices and location
Amazing Work Culture & Support
Digital Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington25 May 2017
Momentum has an incredible work culture and offers great support and training to up-skill in areas you are passionate about. Very proud to work at Momentum!
Pros
Work Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Momentum Consulting Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Momentum Consulting Group Reviews by Job Title