MYOB
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MYOB Employee Reviews

New Zealand4 reviews
Is helping our clients get the resolutions to any issues that they may have experienced.
I have learned payroll and legislation

management was very easy to approach

co-workers were very helpful and friendly with a lot of knowledge

not getting the support that was advised we would get

having the clients leave the call happy and knowing that they can find answers on our website rather than calling in for every issue.
Learned so much about running a small business in my time at MYOB. Sales very stressful with management more focussed on own commission and keeping up a record rather than helping employees achieve. Minimal support from managers. They pride helping business succeed however sales was all about making target and selling clients every solution to make commission. Salary was different for every staff which made it a competitive environment rather then an enjoyable one.
Pros
great place with nice facilities, fresh fruit, employers benefits such as insurance & leave
Cons
Targets, commission
They preach about how they care about employees, but when it comes to it, they literally could not care less!!
Their salary banding is all over the place as is their commission scheme.

They also screw over their clients financially and expect the frontline agents to deal with it (managers aren't interested in helping the clients or the agents when being abused by clients - you're on your own!!!)
Pros
Free health insurance (that covers almost nothing)
Cons
Everything above (and more)
The company I worked for got bought and it was an unpleasant experience to watch the staff, the culture, the client, the business principals all disappear.

They may be a good company if you get employed directly.