Nando's Management reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,140 reviews
not such a nice place
customer care (Former Employee) –  Auckland27 February 2018
very rude selfish people at Otahuhu branch.doesnt work well if you're not a punjabi cause apparently they only like working with people of our own race.
Pros
late start
Cons
extra long hours
Average work place
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland24 December 2017
Nandos itself is a good place to work but i felt that i was treated horribly by managment as were many other staff members. We were verbally abused on many occasions and were targeted simply because we were female. Hours would go from 40 a week to as little as 5. The boys were always treated with respect but cant say the same for the girls.
Pros
Mostly good people
Cons
Abusive and sexist behaviour from manager.
great place for learning
Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland24 April 2016
i learnt so much their. i give it 5 star. team work , managing skills and staff roaster and time management and customer service
productive
FOH & Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ashburton, S18 March 2015
It has been a very good experience working at Nando's. Very good people and manager. Multi-cultural work place. Tourist attraction. I enjoy working here as it is multi-cultural and lot of different things to learn like handling EFTPOS machine, cash and serving different ethnic groups. Friendly neighborhood and people.
Pros
good timings
Cons
bad management
Fine, except...
Waiter and Cook (Former Employee) –  Courtenay Place, Wellington3 January 2014
Nando's - Courtenay Pl, Wellington

One can cook food, serve it to customers, take orders and clean tables. Each person does every job, no specialising, which is fine. Very good work. Enjoyable dealing with customers, easy cooking, good food.

The reason why I rated this job so badly was because of the lack of respect every staff member received from the owner of the restaurant. This restaurant had a very high turnover of staff, who were constantly quitting because of the disrespect and abuse they had to suffer, myself being one of many. Customers also were turned away.

However, that was only because of a few individuals. The actual job itself was fine. Perhaps it is better now, I heard it has different ownership in recent years.
Pros
Really good food
Cons
Constant Abuse and Offensive Language
great work mates
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Manukau City28 July 2013
team work
customer service
management skills
friendly
lifting
cooking
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hours