Nando's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nando's Employee Review

Busy productive and fun sometimes

4 September 2019
The workplace is a good place to work. The staff meal is also very good. They literally treat us humanly and that very rare nowadays in Hospitality industry.
17 June 2019
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I’ve been working at Nandos for almost 2 years now and I must say it has been a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to meet new people who are always helpful. When I first started working it was a lot of fun, your always in a different position so your never at the same place and your constantly learning something new. I’ve learnt so much which I am always great full for. This is the 4th manager now and this manager is the worst of them all. He doesn’t help the team when it gets stressful, he only claps his hands and walks around doing nothing or he’ll yell at you without thinking to help. He puts the staff down telling shifty’s to put the staff in the back so they “hate the job and resign” instead of placing them elsewhere where they can become stronger in the given position, which is really sad. Stressful bit is the rush hour and having to do extra work but as long as your working together as a team your fine.
Pros
Free lunch, new friends.
Cons
Manager puts down his staff.
22 May 2019
Back of house (Former Employee) - Auckland New Zealand
Very organised system everyone works well with each other. Enjoyed meeting friendly employees and were very helpful with helping me start out on my first few days. Everything was pretty straight forward so i was able to learn things pretty quickly.
17 April 2018
Waitress/Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
- Family Vibe with staff
- Discounted food

- Get to move around and work in all areas

- Always something to do, you're never bored

- Music and the vibes are very lively
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Rude customers, Fast Paced