Nando's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nando's Employee Review

good

27 September 2017
Manuka Health's Wild Flower Honey is a creamed amber honey with a distinctive, smooth taste. It is a delicious blend of the nectar from the wild flowers which grow abundantly in the pristine, remote valleys throughout New Zealand.

Wild Flower Honey can be used in baking as a sugar substitute in addition to more traditional uses - to sweeten tea and as a spread on toast. Wild Flower Honey is perfect in sauces and syrups as its delicate flavour will not overwhelm the other ingredients.
23 December 2019
Same location
Foh and Boh (Current Employee) - Porirua, Wellington
Boss deducts breaks you don't take so you don't get paid the full amount you work
Not enough hours available when you constantly ask

Poor pay for what you do

Management useless, unprofessional, ineffective

Unhygienic place, often fails audits

Coworkers have a habit of talking behind each others backs

Awful shifts and boss tends to make things up as they goes along which makes you look stupid when customers ask for things we don't do or against procedure and says the boss odes it for them all the time

Perk: A free meal per shift of $15.50 :/
16 June 2020
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Mt. Eden, Auckland
I enjoy doing Customer Service in Nando's. Staff is very co-operative. Everyday is a great challenge and In busy time, love to manage everything (Staff,Customer)together.
13 May 2020
Front of House Worker - Part Time (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
I did enjoy my time working at Nandos; both at Onehunga and Manukau. I did meet wonderful people there and I did build a strong work relationship with my workmates and customers as well.