Nando's Employee Review

good
Restaurant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Porirua, Wellington27 September 2017
Manuka Health's Wild Flower Honey is a creamed amber honey with a distinctive, smooth taste. It is a delicious blend of the nectar from the wild flowers which grow abundantly in the pristine, remote valleys throughout New Zealand.

Wild Flower Honey can be used in baking as a sugar substitute in addition to more traditional uses - to sweeten tea and as a spread on toast. Wild Flower Honey is perfect in sauces and syrups as its delicate flavour will not overwhelm the other ingredients.

Other Nando's Employee Reviews

Good start to a job but
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 June 2019
I’ve been working at Nandos for almost 2 years now and I must say it has been a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to meet new people who are always helpful. When I first started working it was a lot of fun, your always in a different position so your never at the same place and your constantly learning something new. I’ve learnt so much which I am always great full for. This is the 4th manager now and this manager is the worst of them all. He doesn’t help the team when it gets stressful, he only claps his hands and walks around doing nothing or he’ll yell at you without thinking to help. He puts the staff down telling shifty’s to put the staff in the back so they “hate the job and resign” instead of placing them elsewhere where they can become stronger in the given position, which is really sad. Stressful bit is the rush hour and having to do extra work but as long as your working together as a team your fine.
Pros
Free lunch, new friends.
Cons
Manager puts down his staff.
Fun and long hours
Back of house (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand22 May 2019
Very organised system everyone works well with each other. Enjoyed meeting friendly employees and were very helpful with helping me start out on my first few days. Everything was pretty straight forward so i was able to learn things pretty quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.