Nando's Employee Review

fun workplace
Back Office, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  st lukes5 September 2018
All the co-workers were really helpful and supportive. I am completely satisfied with the work environment. Managers are really understanding and supportive.
Pros
free meal, discount
Cons
minimum payment

Other Nando's Employee Reviews

Awesome culture and great skills learnt
Team member at Nando's (Former Employee) –  Albany, Auckland21 August 2019
Learnt so much at my time at nandos, could work every aspect within 5 months. The people and team at nandos are super helpful and the best teams to work with. Pay is also alright, you get paid good for what you do.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours and training
Cons
Late nights
Good start to a job but
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 June 2019
I’ve been working at Nandos for almost 2 years now and I must say it has been a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to meet new people who are always helpful. When I first started working it was a lot of fun, your always in a different position so your never at the same place and your constantly learning something new. I’ve learnt so much which I am always great full for. This is the 4th manager now and this manager is the worst of them all. He doesn’t help the team when it gets stressful, he only claps his hands and walks around doing nothing or he’ll yell at you without thinking to help. He puts the staff down telling shifty’s to put the staff in the back so they “hate the job and resign” instead of placing them elsewhere where they can become stronger in the given position, which is really sad. Stressful bit is the rush hour and having to do extra work but as long as your working together as a team your fine.
Pros
Free lunch, new friends.
Cons
Manager puts down his staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.