Nando's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nando's Employee Review

Fun place to work

8 August 2015
Learnt more about customer service and hospitality field.
My co-workers are more supportive

There is no hard job

I love to always to work in busy time, so that i can develop my multitasking skills
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Less hours
17 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I’ve been working at Nandos for almost 2 years now and I must say it has been a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to meet new people who are always helpful. When I first started working it was a lot of fun, your always in a different position so your never at the same place and your constantly learning something new. I’ve learnt so much which I am always great full for. This is the 4th manager now and this manager is the worst of them all. He doesn’t help the team when it gets stressful, he only claps his hands and walks around doing nothing or he’ll yell at you without thinking to help. He puts the staff down telling shifty’s to put the staff in the back so they “hate the job and resign” instead of placing them elsewhere where they can become stronger in the given position, which is really sad. Stressful bit is the rush hour and having to do extra work but as long as your working together as a team your fine.
Pros
Free lunch, new friends.
Cons
Manager puts down his staff.
21 August 2012
Same role
Shift Manager (Former Employee) - Lincoln Road
Serving customers face to face, making sure all there needs are met. Cooking in the kitchen, cleaning, maintaining stock levels.
Pros
good people to work with, good team vibe.
Cons
not always being paid when working late.
4 September 2019
Same location
Multiskilled Staff (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
The workplace is a good place to work. The staff meal is also very good. They literally treat us humanly and that very rare nowadays in Hospitality industry.